Have you transformed any of your living spaces with new tile? We love to see what you’ve done!
These are all photos sent in by our customers. If you have photos to share, please email them to Kristen.
- Himalaya Annapurna used in an entryway, kitchen, and dining room to bring a beach house up to date.
- This kitchen got a refresh with new Antique Labrador granite countertops and Pietre Travertine floor tiles
- This customer's bathroom features Piemme Newstone Onda on the walls (24x24), Broadway Bronzo on the floors, and Roman Growing Grass mosaic on the shower pan.
- This shower uses Renaissance Crema for the walls (10x13) and shower pan (2x2) with a Calabash Multiblue accent.
- This bathroom features our wood-look tile Kingswood Oxid on the floors, Calacatta porcelain on the shower walls, and a basketweave mosaic with Calacatta and pistachio green accents on the shower pan.
- This bathroom shows a neutral tile countertop with a rope detail liner and sink cap framing the edges.
- This kitchen has polished green granite countertops with a beige backsplash, made a little more unique with a decorative border at the bottom and a thin liner midway up.
- Gold travertine tile in a bathroom
- A marble surrounds adds some lovely pattern and shine to this fireplace.
- Slate was used on this exterior entryway to provide color and visual interest for anyone walking up to the home.